17 April, 2010

We are BACK!

After taking a long and unexpected hiatus from this blog I am back and ready to get down to business! I am looking forward to sharing my money making and freebie scoring with everyone again.  Just today I cashed out $40 from Synovate Surveys and $30 from Send Earnings.   This $70 will be going to pay for a hotel room for my BFF's wedding weekend.  I love not having to pay this expense out of my own pocket money! I also traded in 2000 points on Zoom Panel for a new Micro SD memory card for my Blackberry since my old one crashed and burned about a month ago. 

I will be getting my list of survey and other money making sites listed soon as well as updating my earnings on each.

I look forward to renewing this experiment as I try to pay off my debt this year.  This is what I am hoping to accomplish in 2010:

Pay off IRS bill of $1500
Pay off Dentist bill of $100
Pay off Credit Card of $1000
Pay for hotel, food, and extras @ friend's wedding $300
Pay off car insurance bill of $650

I am hoping to do this in 6 months or less and have figured out that I need an extra $22 a day or $154 a week in order to do this. Stay tuned for updates..........

No comments: