27 December, 2007

What I got in the mail today! Part 1

I get free samples and coupons in the mail a few times a week. I wanted to start this post in order to keep you updated on all the great free stuff that you can also get!

Today's mail included:

A sample of Dove's Natural Glow lotion
A sample (3 pk) of Tampax Pearl
$5 in coupons for Old Orchard Juices (sign up for the Old Orchard newsletter and you can get these too!!!)
A Hallmark Christmas card

Last week I received:

Men's Degree Deodorant sample
Kotex Liner ( 1 pack)
Whey Low sugar replacement packs
Mystery Hair care sample (Head and Shoulder's)

I just love getting all this free stuff in the mail. I get it from Start Sampling, Walmart, Morafreebies, My Free Product Samples, and going directly to manufacturer websites. If there is a product that you particularly like, go visit the manufacturer's website. Chances are they will have free samples of product or coupons. If not, write or email them and let them know how much you enjoy the product. They will probably send you some.

No comments: