06 January, 2008

Ringing in 2008!

Well I hope everyone had a great holiday season. I am getting back into the swing of normal activities.

I started doing paid to click and get paid to sites in August of this year. I figured out what I have made and the totals are posted on the right. I have also zeroed out my balances to reflect my 2008 earnings. I plan on posting cumulative totals also when I get the opportunity, so everyone can get a full view of my online earnings from the very beginning.

Also to start off 2008 I have added and removed a few sites.

Sites I have added

Honeybeepoints
Honeybeeclicks
Mycashhoney
Shared Reviews

Sites I have removed

Onlinecashclicks
Yourbux
Simpleclicker

Simpleclicker was removed because the site closed. This was unfortunate as I ended up losing the $2.20 I had earned. Onlinecashclicks was removed for much the same reason. I have tried to log on for over a week and have had no new ads to click. I may give it a while more and see how it turns out. Yourbux was added and removed in the space of one month. Twice in the space of a week the site was down and the owners were selling the domain on Ebay!

I hope that this year will be a great earning year for all, so let's get started.

No comments: