18 February, 2008

The Clixsense upgrade is worth it.

I have been with Clixsense for quite some time and I have been making about $0.05 to $0.20 per day. I kept thinking about upgrading but I never did, until yesterday. It was only $10 and it lasts for an ENTIRE YEAR! That is pretty good as most want $30 or more and they only last for a month or two.

I couldn't believe the difference it made in the number of clicks I receive either. I was getting 5 to 20, right after my upgrade I had 500is waiting for me. Today I have probably done 100 and still have over 100 available. At this rate I will make back my $10 plus in a matter of days.

I highly recommend getting the upgrade. I think it will make a huge difference for me and instead of getting a check for $10 every couple of months I should be able to get a $50 EVERY month.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hava an account there too!
If you want to join CLIXSENSE: http://www.clixsense.com/?3773480

extra said...

This site has been working perfectly since 2007 and its definitely paying. After Registration just spend few minutes every day easily earning, you can generate money while your sleeping also.

This is the real deal, I'm currently being paid from them every time on time.

Join now and you can see why ClixSense is best PTC site on the planet.

Register using the link given below & start earning, money online without any investment:
http://www.clixsense.com/?3488515

* How You Make Money: Go to View Ads, get paid to watch videos and even get paid to listen to the radio.

Cashout at only $8 minimum through Paypal and payza.

Check out my blog and start making FREE money without referrals.

http://www.i-get-paid-to.blogspot.com/2014/08/how-to-make-5-day-simple-and-easy-with.html