18 February, 2008

I am finally caught up!

I finally got the totals on the side caught up just in time for the end of the month. I will (hopefully) not be running so far behind on the next update. It has been very busy at work and at home lately so I haven't had the time I would like to do my updates.

There are a few new sites this month and they are:

Hits4pay - I joined this site last week and so far it looks promising.
Myster-e-mail - I joined this site a few weeks ago and although I don't spend a lot of time there I am moving along slowly but surely. The admin is highly trusted.
Cha Cha - This is a site where I will get paid to do searches for other people. I have gone through the first round of qualifications and have to do my final test yet.

Prodege - This is another search and win site similar to Winzy, but better. With Winzy, you get points but you can't get anything for them but entries into the sweepstakes at the end of the month. At Prodege, you can turn your points in for cool stuff from your favorite musical acts. This includes branded Ipods, autographed merchandise, and music downloads.

Well that is the updated site list for this month.

No comments: