01 March, 2008

Earn money with Cha Cha search!

Recently I came across yet another online earning opportunity that I would like to share. It is called ChaCha.com and it is a great money making opportunity for people who would like to earn money working form home. You get to pick your hours and how much or how little you work.

The concept is that Cha Cha has real people helping others search for information. An Info Seeker sends a query, you decide if you want to take it, and if you do, you find the answer to their question. It takes only a few minutes and you are paid per search.

I am in the middle of the final testing phase of becoming a guide right now and I will definitely update this post when I finish and become a paid Guide with Cha Cha. Until then I think everyone should check it out and see if this opportunity is the one for you.

No comments: