25 March, 2008

Update on Mora sites

From the beginning I have highly promoted the Mora family of sites as highly trusted. Recently after a 2 week absence we were made aware that the owner and administrator of these sites was very ill and in the hospital. All of these sites are currently being sold as he can no longer continue keeping them up.

As far as I know so far, Moratraffic has been sold and is no longer a functioning GPT for the moment at least. Any monies owed to members from February and March has been lost.

Morasurfing, Morafreebies, and Morachat have been sold to one person. They are now and will continue to operate as normal. The new owner and administrator of these sites intends to pay out any owed amounts to members.

Mymoviecash and Mymusiccash have been sold and after some changes (the name being one) will be back to normal. The new owner of this site DOES NOT intend to pay any owed amounts to members.

This is the information I have for now and I will continue to update as I get more.

1 comment:

robyj73 said...

Hi

I am the new owner of mymoviecash
I purchased the site march 18 2008.
I didn't know that there were so many members owed money. I felt real bad that the last owner Bryan owed so many people money. From all his sites. So on March 21, 2008 I sent a email to all members saying That I would pay all pending payouts for mymoviecash. I felt at least they could get back monies owed from mymoviecash.

I am sorry for all members that have lost their money. We here at the new movies cash and more have a lot in store for all active remaining members

Thanks

Movies cash and more team