08 March, 2008

Site updates for March

Well once again I have updated my list of sites on which I earn money.

Sites I have added:

Anythingfree4you - This site looks promising and if you only do PTC on it, there is no minimum cashout.

Hits4pay - I have already earned a bit on this and they give you $10 just for signing up.

Bux.to - I have heard good things about this site. I already made $0.21 in one day (less than 5 minutes work)

Buzzshed - This site has a $10 payout. They send you promotional videos to view and then you get paid at least $0.30 for each video.

Sites that have been cut/closed:

Ibux.ca - Imagine my surprise when I got a message from this site with an explanation of why the site was closed. Apparently (although I am not sure I believe this) they were on the verge of being sued because the Ibux name was in copyright by another company. I was only $1 away from being paid and now all my earnings have been forfeited.

Well this is the updated list for March. I will keep updating to let you guys know what is working.

No comments: