27 November, 2007

Free Stuff Is Awesome!

In my first post I told you that I would tell you how to get free stuff from the internet. Everybody loves to get free stuff , right? Below I have listed some of the freebies I have recently sent off for and where they are coming from. Here are the best freebie sites that I have found on the net!

Morafreebies (www.morafreebies.com)

Desklamp
Calculator
Smart Balance coupons
Dove Proage shampoo/conditioner
Crest/ Oral B coupons

Walmart(http://walmart.triaddigital.com/Free-Samples.aspx?fromPageCatId=11)

Nicorette
Garnier Fructis color shield shampoo/conditioner
Garnier Fructis sleek and shine shampoo/conditioner
Huggies diaper wipes
Shania Twain perfume
Babyphat Goddess perfume
Degree Deodorant
Holiday Card
Tampax Personal Cleansing Cloths
Tazo Tea
Nutrasweet

Startsampling (www.startsampling.com)

Old El Paso Taco Seasoning and Recipe Book
Pepcid Complete
Goodnites Sleep Pants
Curves Cereal
Kotex Sanitary Napkins
Tampax Pearl

There are many more free samples on these sites and they are being updated all the time, especially morafreebies. These are just the ones I thought I would be able to use or would like to try. I will update the available free samples from time to time, but for now, have fun getting free stuff!


No comments: