25 November, 2007

Survey sites that you shouldn't waste your time on

I have become a member of several survey sites over the years. Some I will recommend and others I will not. With so many legitimate opportunities out there, why waste your time on something that just takes up your time and gives you no returns? Below is a list of survey sites I would not recommend.

MyView

MyView is an invitation only survey site that I became a member of a while back. I don't remember exactly how I got the invitation, but I started taking surveys for them about a year ago.
I have since completed several surveys, but I have only been paid for one. The biggest problem is that it took almost two months to be credited for that one survey. I don't have time to wait two months to be paid.

I will have to give MyView a thumbs down. I cannot recommend them to anyone and I will be canceling my account with them.

Survey Club

While I will say that you can make a great amount of money with this program, you can only make that money if you are willing to sign up for trial offers of programs such as blockbuster, netflix, or video professor. I take surveys to make money, I don't think that requiring you to sign up for another program that COSTS you money, should be part of the deal.

Mindfield Online

In the 2 years I have been a member of this site, I have not been able to qualify for a single survey. I have only received minimal survey invitations from this site also. I have just recently deleted my account with them.

Testspin

I have only been a member of this site for a few months but, I have never been able to get past the screening questions on any surveys that they have sent. I would not recommend this site if you are hoping to make money.

While none of these sites are scams, I would not recommend spending your time on them. Your time is important so you should get rewarded for it.

No comments: