30 November, 2007

Mypoints Gives Great Rewards!

A few years back I joined this gem call Mypoints through another program. I forgot about it for awhile as I really didn't spend a lot of time on the internet at that time. Last year, I started using the program in earnest and I have reaped the rewards.

Yesterday, I checked the mail and what did I find inside? The Walmart giftcard that I had ordered only a week ago from Mypoints. This is a fantastic program where you get points to shop with their partners, read emails and take occasional surveys. You can turn these points in for gift cards to your favorite stores and restaurants. I have received several great rewards from them including:

$20 Bath and Body gift card
$10 Walmart gift card
$25 Old Navy gift card

I am well on my way to receiving another gift card soon. I absolutely love the program. It is easy to earn and they always send out rewards in a timely manner. I have never had any problems with redemptions and usually receive them in a week and a half or less.

If you are not already a member visit http://www.mypoints.com and join today!

No comments: