26 January, 2008

Coupons can make you money too!

Okay, okay, so technically coupons do not make you money, but think of it this way, every cent you save with a coupon is a cent that stays in your pocket. Here is a great example:

I went to the grocery store yesterday and my total bill was $72 and some change. I had $19.93 in in-store savings (sales and in-store coupons) and $13.55 in clipped coupons. So I only ended up paying $38 and change for all of my groceries. It's almost like I got paid $34 to do my grocery shopping!

Over the last year, I have gotten really good at combining store sales with coupons. Yesterday, I got a bottle of Benefiber that usually retails for $7.85 for just $2.85 !( I combined the in-store $3 off with a clipped $2 off coupon) That's $5.00 that stayed in my pocket.

I highly recommend coupons as not only a way to save money but a way to make money. when you start thinking of coupons as cash, you will start to see the benefits of using them.

No comments: